For some reason blogger won't let me upload my most recent scans, so this a little something I did long ago on my foundation course. It's handstitched onto fabric and padding. I was going to attach it onto a pillow or quilt, but seeing as my sewing skills are nilch, I decided to leave it how it is. I think it worked out well, but then again it did take three weeks to do so I'm a bit biased!
This is another image blogger has for some reason allowed me to post. It was for my 'Sins' project, in which I decided to focus on vanity. It's just a little experiment from my sketchbook, a portrait of Kate Moss drawn in mascara using a mascara brush. It was easier than I thought it would be!